2019 Honda CBR600RR
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Performance. Handling. Balance. Perfected.
Some bikes are all about the way they look. Some are all about the way they make you feel. But Honda's CBR600RR is all about one thing: Performance.
And we're not just talking about speed here—we're talking about that elusive balance between power, handling, and braking, the holy trinity that wins races and that riders count on when there's no room for error.
Using the same engineering lessons we've learned in MotoGP racing, this bike is a true reflection of Honda's technical prowess. It's light, compact, nimble and ideally-balanced, with a four-cylinder engine that revs like nothing you've ever ridden. The aluminum twin-spar designed chassis delivers laser-sharp handling.
Ride it on the street. Carve up your favorite canyon road. Book a whole calendar's full of track days. With a Honda CBR600RR, you're going to discover just how good a 600 Supersport can be.
- Electronic Combined Anti-Lock Braking (C-ABS): The available electronically controlled C-ABS distributes brake force over both wheels, helping to maintain braking confidence in less-than-ideal conditions. The system electronically measures rider input on the brake lever and pedal, and applies only the front or rear brake in some cases or combines both brakes in other situations.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: Two sets of injectors per cylinder ensure both low- and high-rpm performance. You get near-instantaneous high-rpm response, along with great low-rpm metering and clean running.
- Dual-Stage Ram Air: A nose-mounted, two-stage ram air system provides a high volume of cool air to the air box for linear power delivery and superb engine performance.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper: Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) Inverted Fork: The HMAS cartridge fork features an exclusive internal piston construction. The innovative design employs smaller-diameter pistons to keep oil velocity high for improved damping characteristics and an expanded range of adjustability. The result: you get more precise suspension performance, especially over smaller surface irregularities.
- Unit Pro-Link® Suspension: By eliminating the frame-mounted top shock mount, Unit Pro-Link® isolates the chassis from bumps, resulting in more precise handling and better traction. Developed on Honda's championship-winning MotoGP bikes, it's a perfect example of the CBR's superior engineering.
- Line-Beam Headlights: Line-beam headlights feature a two-piece reflector design that utilizes two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and unique compact design. The result: the headlight helps you see better and also helps make you visible to traffic.
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR600RR's 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned in the center of the chassis and low in the frame. This allows for a more compact design, but even more important helps centralize the bike's mass. Increased mass centralization means the CBR is more responsive to rider input, especially when leaning the bike into a turn or standing it up at the exit.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Engine Type: 599cc Liquid-Cooled Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 42.5mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 inches travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.5° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 97.7mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 inches
- Seat Height: 32.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 410 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 44 MPG*
- Model ID: CBR600RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Note: *Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Engine Type
- Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 23.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 97.7mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- 44 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 410 lb.
- Matte Black Metallic
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.