2019 Honda CBR300R ABS
Matte Black Metallic
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Practicality Meets Exhilaration.
Our CBR300R exudes fun. But if you look a little deeper, you'll see it also has a serious side.
Yes, it's a blast to ride, with its powerful single-cylinder engine. It looks great in Grand Prix Red or Matte Black Metallic. It offers excellent fuel efficiency. And the narrow design makes it easier to sit on the bike and get both feet on the ground. All that serious practicality results in massive fun, whether you're riding around town, or taking on twisty roads where the light weight and nimble handling really shine. All it takes is one ride on the CBR300R to discover how much fun a little practicality can be.
Stopping Power: For more confident braking in less than ideal conditions, Honda's Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) is included on the CBR300R ABS model.
- Under-Seat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a wallet, gloves or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Disc Brakes: The CBR300R features a 296mm front and 220mm rear hydraulic disc for excellent stopping power and brake feel.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding—another example of the CBR300R's versatility.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CBR300R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CBR300R uses a single-shock preload-adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride but helps enhance handling as well, like some of our larger sport models.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CBR300R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR300R. It's light, simple, fuel efficient and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle, but geared for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
- Supersport Styling: The CBR300R features full-cowl Supersport styling and dual headlights, increasing aero efficiency and carrying the styling cues from our CBR-RR series.
- Analog/Digital Instrumentation: The CBR300R's digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Anti-Lock Braking System: Our ABS—available on the CBR300R—can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or when there's sand or other debris on the road. It's the perfect choice whether you're using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 63mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37mm telescopic fork; 4.65 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 110/70-17
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17
- Rake: 25.30 degrees
- Trail: 98mm (3.9 inches)
- Seat Height: 30.7 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Wheelbase: 54.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 364 pounds - Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
- Model ID: CBR300RA
- Available Colors: Grand Prix Red, Matte Black Metallic
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- One Year Included: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Optional Extended: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan®
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76mm x 63mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm telescopic fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc; ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 54.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 25.30 deg.
- 98mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 364 lb. -
- Grand Prix Red, Matte Black Metallic
- One Year Included Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty