Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Honda INTERSTATE
It's OK to stare. We expect it.
Don't say we didn't warn you—one look and you won't be able to tear your eyes off the gorgeous Interstate custom. Like its equally stunning Stateline stable mate, this 1312cc V-twin is the ultimate expression of progressive retro cruiser styling, with one big difference: It's built to go the (long) distance, with touring features like floorboards, roomy leather-clad saddlebags, and a custom windscreen.
So we won't mind if we catch you staring. In fact, we fully expect it.
Sonic Vroom: With its potent 1312cc, 52º V-twin, the Interstate delivers strong low- and mid-range torque, ample passing power, and a pulsing exhaust note that is downright hypnotic.
Long-Range Luxury: No matter where, or how long, your ride takes you, the Interstate will get you there in style and comfort, thanks to spacious saddlebags, full-size floorboards and a large, custom windscreen.
Brake Time: A 336mm front and a 296mm rear disc brake ensure strong stopping power and control.
- Windscreen: The stylish custom windscreen keeps wind and weather at bay, ensuring both rider and passenger cruise in ultimate touring comfort.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at a low, easy-to-get-the-boots-down-when-stopping 26.7 inches, the Interstate's wide, cushy seat not only enhances the comfort level, but the styling as well.
- Hardcover Saddlebags: Roomy and built with stylish leather overlaying a protective hard case and cover, the Interstate's saddlebags are big enough to pack for a long trip—and durable enough to take it.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes: Equipped with powerful stoppers at both ends—a single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper up front and 296mm disc with single-piston caliper in back—the Interstate excels at reeling in the mph.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Interstate's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Heel-Toe Shifter: A handy, and old-school cruiser-style, heel-toe shifter is paired with the floorboards to make shifting through the gears a simple toe or heel tap away.
- Full-Size Floorboards: A must-have for every long-distance machine: large, roomy floorboards, with vibration-absorbing rubber inserts, to keep your size-12 dogs relaxed all day long.
- Chrome Fork Covers: Custom bikes can never have too much style, as the Interstate illustrates perfectly with its brilliant, eye-catching chrome fork covers.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Wheelbase: 70.1 inches
- Seat Height: 26.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 712 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Rake: 33° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118.0mm (4.6 inches)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gallons
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Model Id: VT1300CT
- Available Colors: Black, Dark Red Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 1312 cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.7 in.
- 33° (Caster Angle)
- 118.0 mm (4.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal
- Final Drive
- Black, Dark Red Metallic
- 12 month, unlimited mileage; transferable