BMV On Site Schedule - Dates and Times
BMV On Site Rider Skills Testing
With a Motorcycle's Permit a skills test can be taken and if passed you may obtain a full Motorcycle License Endorsement.
|Month / Date||Day||Times|
|May 4||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|May 10||Friday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|May 11||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|June 1||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|June 15||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|June 21||Friday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|June 28||Friday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|July 13||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|July 26||Friday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|August 3||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|August 16||Friday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|September 7||Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
WITH A MOTORCYCLE'S PERMIT A SKILLS TEST CAN BE TAKEN AND IF PASSED YOU MAY OBTAIN A FULL MOTORCYCLE LICENSE ENDORSEMENT. PLEASE REFER TO TESTING REQUIREMENTS BELOW AND MC test (1) Final link FOR FULL DETAILS.
- Fee of $10 CASH payable to examiner at the time of testing.
- Must provide an Indiana Driver's License
- Must have a valid (unexpired) Motorcycle Learner's Permit (permit test administered by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and based on questions from the Motorcycle Operator's Manual).
- Applicant must provide their own motorcycle or trike
- Motorcycle used for skills exam must be street-legal, currently registered, with proof of insurance.
- Motorcycles are subject to a vehicle safety inspection performed by the on-site examiner.
- Applicant must wear a DOT (Department of Transportation) approved helmet.