MRT4U is a group of MSF certified coaches who specialize instructing motorcycle safety. MRT4U is sponsored by Ride Safe Indiana which is the State of Indiana's approved motorcycle safety program within the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.Paired with a team of rider coaches with a multitude of backgrounds, MRT prides themselves in preparing individuals for the open road.
- $100 Basic Rider Course - April 2019 To October 2019
- 30th ANNUAL FORT WAYNE FARM SHOW at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum - January 15, 2019 To January 17, 2019
- All American Outdoor Expo - Friday, January 25/ Noon to 9:00 PM To Sunday, January 27/ 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2019 DeKalb County 4-H ATV Ride Dates. April 12th thru October 19th
- Full 2019 DeKalb County 4-H ATV Ride Dates Schedule - April 12, 2019 To October 19, 2019
Friday, May 17th 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday, May 18th 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Two day celebration includes Friday's ribbon cutting with Kendallville Mayor W. Suzanne Handshoe. Saturday's presentation supporting Habitat for Humanity Veteran's Repair Assistance (VRAP). Come join in our two day celebration event!
- TWO DAY GRAND OPENING EVENT - Friday, May 17 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM To Saturday, May 18 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
ATV Safety Institute Rider Course Training is a half-day of fun, hands-on training that was developed by the ATV Safety Institute.The important safety lessons you'll learn include: Pre-Riding Inspection: Starting / Stopping: Quick Turns: Hill Riding: Emergency Stopping: Swerving.The course also covers protective gear, local laws, finding places to ride and environmental concerns. Please arrive early. ENROLL TODAY by CALLING 1-800-887-2887Let them know training site is Kendallville Powersports located in Kendallville, IN
- ATV Safety Institute On-Site Training - Saturday, June 8 First Session: 9:00 AM To Saturday, June 8 Second Session: 12:00 PM
Kendallville Powersports proudly presents Kyle Sliger Stunts. Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 31 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.Enjoy the show and at the same time support RIDE FOR KIDS - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.Vendors include Kendallville Fire Department "Touch a Truck" program, Mr. Moonwalk, KPS Grilling. Fun for all ages! With proceeds supporting RIDE FOR KIDS - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Watch for ads in the local newspapers!
- KYLE SLIGER STUNTS - SECOND ANNUAL EVENT AT KENDALLVILLE POWERSPORTS - SATURDAY, AUGUST 31st 9:00 AM To SATURDAY, AUGUST 31st 3:00 PM